2010-08-24

Yesterday......oh I believe in yesterday......

From 8/13/2010

Yesterday was a stay in and recoup day for sure.  I rode my bike to work, so I still did SOMETHING, but I needed a crazy cat lady evening (in which I eat dinner sitting on the sofa with Loki and Crookshanks).  I took my truck to Target, and after not driving all week it was an odd feeling to have so much cushy seating under my bum!

I had a light, but nutrition packed dinner of Vanilla flavored Greek yogurt, mixed nuts, granola and blueberries.  All light but very filling foods =).  Oh and a glass of wine, then I watched some Japanese soap opera (gotta love good ole' channel 18.2) with the kitty men  Eventually it was very late, and I headed to bed (darn it I could have watched Buffy).

Today is going to be a get out and see stuff day.  Kiefer is taking me on a date to see Lewis Black live.  I'm not really familiar with his work, but those I know that have heard it insist that he's very funny.  Besides I always look forward to Kiefer dates!  I forgot until I got halfway to work that today is a short day, and I still could have taken the bike today, and gotten back in time to get freshened up for this evening.  Now I'm all antsy because I didn't get my morning physical activity!

Tomorrow we are going for a mountain bike ride.  I'll admit I'm not exactly a fan of riding my mountain bike.  See Kiefer has a bike much like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment