2010-08-20

Dancing the night away

Got to go out again last night.  Still riding my bike to work, which is working nicely.  Went to some nightclub in Hollywood.  Spent a few hours there with friends, danced a lot, which is always fun, and tiring and sweaty!!!  Hey but sweaty means I'm using my body, and excercising my heart.  Dance to your health!

So this weekend has some exciting things planned, going to check out the Flugtag, and then taking my kiddo to summer camp for the week.  I'm sure gonna miss her, but I always had so much fun at camp!  Perfect that it's right before school starts too, leave her with some good experiences to share at school.

I was going to go for a ride this morning, but decided to stay home and practice cat chi.  Much like Tai Chi, but you follow what the cats are doing.  So this morning has been mainly laying around.

I think when Kiefer gets home we might go for a family bike ride.  that would be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment