2010-08-16

I just had to post this mind blowing fact....


I found it extremely interesting that the math works out this way.  I thought about figuring out what my typical breakfast/lunch was calorie-wise, and then determining from there how much it cost on average per calorie....but I'm too lazy.  No need though, because I have FUN riding my bike, whereas I get stressed out when driving!  go figure!  Plus that way I get most of my 1 hour workout per day, though I suspect as I get better I will get faster, and then I'm going to have to supplement!  Oh dear!!!

Just found out I don't need to drive all the way to camp to pick up the munchkin, so I even got on the top of Bicycling reddit with my revalation!  YAY ME!

EDIT:  Here is a link to the thread on Reddit.

And a link to an article about our lovely mayor of Los Angeles.  Apparently he got hit by a cab while riding his bike, so now he cares a lot more about bike safety within the city!  GO FIGURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment