2010-08-06

Get up and get out!

Every day is a new day (very cliche I know), so I try to get something out of every day. 

I am starting this blog, not in the hopes to be some famous intarweb blogger, but in the interest of motivating those around me to live life.  I do not want to spend my life in a grey cube in a grey office, and grow old and say I never did anything.  I want to get out and see the wonders in the world, and yes the world is a wonderous place.  I want to get my hands dirty, and I want to do it everywhere.  I want to make things grow, and not just in my own yard.  I want to be healthy, and happy, and I want to see it as not only the right choice, but the easier choice.  I want to scale mountains, ride waves, run trails, feel sunshine warm on my shoulders, and be bathed in moonlight.

I want to do all of these things, and I want you to come with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment