2010-08-25

Busy Weekend Part 1 - Friday

Okay, so this past weekend was SO crazy, I had to actually make an outline for my blog posts.  Then I decided it was WAAAAAY too much for one entry, so it's going to be broken out into parts. 

We start with Friday August 20th, 2010 a.k.a. Caturday. 

Originally I had planned to go on a bike ride, but I was really tired from going out with friends Thursday night.  Luckily for my I have a 9/80 schedule, where I get every other Friday off.  We call this Caturday.  I had to pick up my daughter after 1pm anyway decided to do whatever the cats were doing, which is mostly laying around all day.  The kitty men thought this was an amazing idea, and decided to join me.

The activity of the day was decided by the Ryzzie dictatorship to be watching Buffy and Angel.  I'm a big fan of Joss Whedon's work, and especially love the Buffy/Angel universe.  It WAS around for 7 seasons afterall!I'm still trying to power through this series.  I’m on Buffy season 5, angel season 2 now (finally). I ended up watching like 6 episodes of each (that’s 12 episodes total…makes for slow story progression!)

The only bum thing about the day was Loki had an…..issue a couple of times, so needless to say he got his feet and back side washed.  He was not amused, but I did notice that putting him in standing water seems to work better than spraying him.  Next time he gets a bath it will be in the tub, not with the shower head!  I need to brush him every day so he stays mat free and doesn’t shed so much.  Fluffy kitties are fluffy!

No comments:

Post a Comment