2010-09-27

Boiling Lava Hot

I'm melting, I'm melting!  So as you all know I live in the beach area somewhere in Los Angeles.  Well for some reason, someone took away the breeze, and it is unusually and unseasonably hot this week.  It was 95 today at my office, it hasn't gotten about 75 all summer.  The worst part is really the breeze, or lack thereof.  Usually around 4-5 pm there is a fantastic cool breeze that comes through the house and refreshes all the air.  Well for some reason that is totally absent today. So our house is totally stagnant =(.

My poor long haired cats are miserable, so I put each of them in the sink in turns and hosed off their tummies.  I've never had Loki complain so little about getting wet.  He literally meowed 2 times, and they're both looking much more comfortable now that they're able to cool off a little better. 

You'll have to excuse me, I'm not able to sit with this laptop on my lap for verylong, IT'S HOT!  But tomorrow we are going surfing after work.  Period.  It's just too damn hot to be in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment