2011-12-19

Why can't I take a race picture that doesn't look...well...you'll see

well I just completed day uno of P90X...again.  Loki helped me as usual, yay furry kitty man.  He meows at me and it's almost like he's cheering me on.  Or laughing at me.  Or complaining that I'm at his level, but not petting him.

So I finally looked up my race pictures (yes, whenever I'd had enough of the video, and just couldn't move anymore I filtered through the race pictures from a few weekends ago.  Man I look aweful!  Well I suppose I felt dead inside when I was done, so it probably shows, but man do I always have to make a face like that?

Check it out  oh and don't forget this lovely number getting out of the pool.  I won't make excuses for myself, that race is setting the bar, now I have to keep it up.

If I want to do well at these things, I probably should make something more substantial than popcorn and Smarties for dinner, eh?  Well I've promised my fellow Pers (hehheehehehehehehehe) that I'd post some HEALTHY recipies here to share. (see the next post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment