2010-10-22

Gloomy Doomy Weather...well for me anyway.

Lately I haven't been feeling 100%.  I'm not sure if it's that I'm coming down with something, or that I haven't ridden to work all week because of the rain (yes it actually rained in LA a few times this week) or some crazy combination of that and shark week.  Who knows!

This weekend I'm getting out for a couple things, tomorrow I'm serving a tasty dinner to my friends Nick and Stacey.  I'm about to take a trip down to the grocery store to pick up some ingredients.  I've got a tasty but light menu planned:

Wine & Cheese
Fall Salad
Pumpkin Soup
Lamb w/ Butternut Squash Risotto and Spinach
and special dessert made by my friends with coffee/tea

yum!

Hopefully I get to get all of this stuff ready before tomorrow, so I can go mountain biking, but I don't want to over do it, so we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment